“Social media is the ultimate equalizer. It gives a voice and a platform to anyone willing to engage.” Amy Jo Martin.
We are lucky to be living in times where we can use social media as a tool; a tool for communication, a tool for promotion, a tool for community building, a tool for raising your voice, and so on. Instagram is one of the most talked about apps among all others. It is defined as a photo and video-sharing social networking application. However; its purpose is much more than that. From being able to learn about more platforms like a research proposal help UK-based platforms to be able to connect and engage with customers, Instagram is winning out there.
Instagram and its benefits:
Clearly, around the globe, students people a significant part of their day online. You get to learn many new things and learn about many new platforms through Instagram. Obviously; it does not work like Google where can write on a search engine bar about microbiology dissertation topics for instance, and you will be provided with multiple options. However; if you will write about writing service providers then you will find a few suggestions from where you can learn more.
Following are some of the common benefits of using Instagram:
- Marketing purposes
- Awareness reasons
- Money making
Instagram scheduling tool:
As the name implies; the Instagram scheduling tool is the kind of tool that allows the app to post content and schedule it automatically without the intervention of the user. It also provides analytics that will keep the user’s account on search accounts. It is mostly used as a marketing tool because it suggests the optimal time to schedule posting. This keeps the content fresh and consistent.
10 best Instagram scheduling tools 2022:
Creating a steady stream of content can be a challenge, which is why scheduling apps have been introduced. Some of the best ones that Instagram users must be familiar with are as follows:
1. Social Bee:
Social Be is one of the best Instagram scheduling apps as it allows more leads with extremely fewer efforts. It schedules your posts and you get a preview of them before getting them published. It has the following features that make it one of the bests;
- Directly posts images and videos.
- The first comments on your posts are scheduled by it,
- A grid view of your account is also provided for you to know how your account will look in real-time.
- The trending hashtags are added to your post directly.
- Provides thorough analytics for your views, comments, reach, impression, growth, etc.
2. Social pilot:
This is one of the simplest, cheapest, and best Instagram scheduling tools. It allows the user to integrate, create, and publish content scheduled on time. The following are key features of this app;
- Schedule posts and stories for different social media platforms at once.
- Adds the first comment to your post with the trending hashtag.
- Gives a full review of your account’s performance, reach, growth, etc.
- Can manage a hundred social media platforms from one dashboard.
- Creates engaging images.
This is yet another Instagram scheduling app that takes full control of your social media account. Following are some of the best features that it has to provide;
- Schedules and directly post unlimited single images and videos.
- Enhances the reach by tagging your posts.
- Uploads posts in bulk from your desktop for more engagement.
- Create, edit, and use your best-performing hashtags.
This is one of the most popular Instagram scheduling tools that is used by renowned marketers. It has the following features to offer;
- All activities can be monitored from the dashboard.
- It provides swift and smooth reporting to the user.
- Creates, optimizes, and posts on different social media platforms.
Tailwind makes the scheduling of Instagram content easier than ever before. It has the following features to offer:
- Schedules single image and video posts directly.
- Chooses the time when the audience is most engaged in content publishing.
- Plan the scheduled content with a calendar for you.
- Increases the reach by using trending hashtags.
This is yet another useful Instagram scheduling app that helps in scheduling and posting Instagram content on behalf of the user. It has the following features to provide;
- It has an in-built inbox that lets the user manage and responds to comments in an easier way.
- Keywords and hashtags are selected through this app.
- It is an all-in-one tool that comes at the most reasonable price.
Talking about the best Instagram scheduling apps, how can this one be forgotten? It has the following key features to offer:
- Manages multiple profiles from one account.
- Keeps all of the content in one place.
- Preview scheduled content weekly or monthly.
- Extends the reach with popular hashtags.
8. Hopper HQ:
It is one of the most simple and easy-to-use Instagram scheduling apps. The following features are provided by this:
- It enables users to post, track, and review the analytics of Instagram activity.
- It allows the user to collaborate with other brands,
- It enables users to post and schedule videos automatically.
It allows the user to visually plan and schedule the content. Following are some of the key features of this app;
- Schedule single images and video posts directly.
- Gets more reach with hashtag manager.
- Adds location and user tags as you schedule posts.
10. Sked Social:
It is the perfect all-in-one time-saving Instagram scheduling tool with the following features to offer:
- Users can post on all of their social media platforms through this app.
- It offers bulk uploading content.
- It comes with an in-app photo editor.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned post will help the readers in getting to know about some of the best Instagram scheduling apps.
dissertationwritinghelp. (2021, Dec 16th). How social media helps you to complete your dissertation? https://dissertationwritinghelp.uk/how-social-media-helps-you-to-complete-your-dissertation/ .
Holt, S. P. (2019, Oct 16th). Using Scheduling Apps to Streamline a Social Media Workflow. Social Media , 57-69.